Saturday, April 07, 2007

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails



I can assure you that these are NOT what little boys are made of! On Tuesday, April 3, 2007, we welcomed the most perfect, precious, angelic baby boy into the world, and into our wonderful extended family!

Brady Luke is the first boy in the family...my parents had two girls, I have a girl (and 2 step daughters), and my sister has two girls.

...Scratch that...

Now she and her husband also have a baby boy! Brady was born at 8:15 a.m. He weighed 7 lbs 14.6 oz, and was 20 3/4 inches long. He's the smallest baby in the family: both of his sisters and his cousin were 8 lbs or more at birth!

I am so proud of my sister, and I feel so blessed that I was able to be there with her for Brady's birth. She and my brother-in-law are already amazing parents, and I can't wait to see how their wonderful family changes and grows with the addition of this little angel.



His big sisters are SO proud! They were just mesmerized by him. Every time they held him, they just beamed with love and awe!



He is absolutely beautiful. He has gorgeous blue eyes, ten perfect fingers and ten perfect toes, a head full of precious baby hair...needless to say, he has already stolen his aunt's heart!



It's almost enough to awaken that deep maternal instinct again. ALMOST. :)

No comments: